LDN reduces pain and helps to fight inflammation. It is used to treat cancers, and autoimmune diseases such as MS, chronic fatigue syndrome, Crohn’s disease, Hailey-Hailey disease and many more.
1 mg (ml) to 5 mg (ml) of LDN is demonstrated to reduce glial inflammatory response by modulating Toll-like receptor 4 signalling and systemically upregulating endogenous opioid signalling by a transient opioid-receptor blockade.
Recipe: A Safe and Affordable way to make Low Dose Naltrexone
- Take 1 – 50 mg tab and place in 50 ml of distilled water.
- Dissolve the tablet and keep the solution in the fridge.
- Each evening take the dose you require – from 1 ml to 5 ml.
- An example is that 4.93 ml (5 ml) is equal to 1 teaspoon. 5.0 ml is equal to 5.0 mg.
- Put solution back in the fridge for use the next day.
Naltrexone is available in 2 brand names: Nodict or Naltima. Both are chemically identical. However, Naltima does have a slight coating on the tablet, whereas nodict does not. Every patient has their personal favorite.